1.2 PROGRAMME DATES
|Training, aircraft inspection, registration:||16.8.-18.8.2017|
|First Competition briefing:||19.8.2017|
|Contest Flying Days:||19.8.-25.8.2017|
|Closing Ceremony, Prize-giving||26.8.2017|
|Deputy Director:||Jana Bobková|
|Competition Director:||Jaroslav Kubišta|
|International Jury:||Richard Shaw (GBR) (President), Barney Townsend (GBR), Jose Ortega (FRA)|
|Stewards:||Oscar Mistri (ITA)|
|(Give nationality of Jury and Stewards)|
The Championships are open to all Active Member and Associate Member countries of FAI who may enter:
For Paramotor championship 6 pilots plus one all-female crew in the PF & PL classes, plus one wheelchair bound pilot in class PL1.
- Entries must be made on the official Entry Form.
- If applications, with fees paid, are not received by 15.8.2017, the entry may be refused.
- The entry fee is:
- 400 EUR for pilot in each class if the fee is paid by 10 July or 450 EUR after this date.
- 400 EUR for each co-pilot or navigator if the fee is paid by 10 July or 450 EUR after this date.
- 150 EUR for each Team Leaders if the fee is paid by 10 July or 175 EUR after this date.
- 50 EUR for each accompanying persons except children under 15 years (children under 15 years are with free entry)
The entry fee includes:
- Competition operations (setting, controlling and evaluating the tasks)
- All competition materials (maps, task descriptions, control point atlases, etc.)
- Free use of the airport and free entry to all official events.
- Team tents
The entry fee is to be transferred before 15.8.2017 to (Bank details)
Account Number: 2500645656/2010
Account name: Letecká amatérská asociace České republiky
Name and address of the bank: FIO banka, V Celnici 10, 117 21 Praha 1, Česká republika